(2 Ways)Earn money from YouTube without google adsense(earn money online)

Hello friends and in today's article, I will tell you how you can earn money without adsense Yes, without friends, you can earn a lot of money without adsense and I am earning money in this manner. I will tell you about these methods so that you can earn money from adsense in other ways in YouTube, I will tell you today and I do not even have an AdSense account, and I also have adsense I do not earn from this but I am earning money in my own way, and if I do not know this way, then maybe I can not earn as much as I have ever earned, so today I will talk to you about these methods. Let me tell you in the comment below that you know or do not know about these methods and how to tell you how to do this, firstly I will tell you two ways like I earn

 (1.Way)So first we will talk about paytm

 So friends come across a lot of such apps that give us the money to refer and there are so many apps that give us ₹ 5 to ₹ 50 and by using these apps how much more do you mean by YouTube? That can earn money without an account So the first thing is that you create a video on these apps and give a link to your app's referencing in the description of those videos so that you are earning and whoever has this app gives money for both signup and referral If you have earned a lot of money by doing so, then you will earn money in this manner. Now I will not tell you about these apps in this article. On this I have made a separate article which is If there is an app that I will link to you, then you can download all the applications by going to that article, what will you do if you create a video on Free Petty Cash, so you will find videos to earn free cashmeat on YouTube. I can also find new apps by looking at those videos, I also do the same and you download them to the app and look at them a bit and make videos on them and Those who are your subscribers, anywhere that you download this app you will get the money. You can earn a lot of free paytm cash in Paytm, then you tell them like this and they will download your app when they download your app. You will get the money, you will get a lot of downloads from this and you will be able to get a lot of free paytm cash in the application and you can transfer it to your bank account.

 You can earn money in this manner and there are quite a lot of YouTuber who are earning money in a lot of free way this way and they are making millions of money in millions of earning money. I will not just tell his name but I know that he is quite More money is earning in this way, while there is not so much earnings from adsense on YouTube, I have put everything in it and have seen that the highest earning you can use

 (2.Way) another way is to cut url

 Another way is to cut the URL of the friends who link you in the description, you can earn money by cutting through the link. See, there are many such websites that give you money when you visit their website Then she will ask that you cut your link on our website and paste it next to it, then when someone clicks on your link, they will click on your account, then you earn money in that manner.

 I will give you a link to that website, you can go from there to that website, and if you get 1000 clicks on that link then you get $ 3, then this method is also quite good. You can share this link on Facebook, but if you are on YouTube then you can cut the link that you have in your description in such a way that you can click on your link. You will get the money and the money that is in your website can be $ 5 as soon as you can get it our petty account, so now I am earning money in these 2 ways so I thought you should tell me these ways. Those who are not earning anything anymore, and which AdSense is not applying,and YouTube says that when you have 4000 hours and 1000 subscribers, you will get a chance to earn But do not you work on YouTube. If you are on YouTube right now and if your AdSense account has been disabled then these methods can earn a lot of money by many YouTubers are making money in this manner, If you like it, I would love to thank you

YouTube channel:-MyMadMobi
All paytm apps:-PAYTM
Adbitly website:-Adbitly
(2 Ways)Earn money from YouTube without google adsense(earn money online) (2 Ways)Earn money from YouTube without google adsense(earn money online) Reviewed by man on August 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.